Become a Donor
Join us to make a direct impact improving lives of women in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Where the Money Goes:
WHAT YOUR GIFT PROVIDES:
- $15 - transportation and daily meals for a sewing school student for 1 week
- $25 - classroom supplies at Community Charity School for 1 month
- $45 - crisis medical care and pastoral counseling for a rape victim in Eastern Congo
- $50 - regular counseling and shelter for a survivor of rape or forced prostitution for 3 months
- $55 - uniform and educational costs for 1 year for an orphan at Community Charity School
- $70 - teacher pay for 1 month at Community Charity School
- $75 - HIV/AIDS medical care and nutritious food for a woman for 3 months
- $210 - elementary school tuition and uniform for an orphan for 1 year
- $350 - hospitalization and medical care for a rape survivor
- $950 - cost to journey with one woman from being a new student to starting her own business
- $2750 - staff salaries and facility maintenance at the sewing and literacy school for half a year
We do not sell or share donor information with any other organization or body. Woman, Cradle of Abundance is a 501(c)(3) charity.
- Stay informed by following us on Facebook and joining our email or mailing list.
- Speak out by sharing success stories and events with your family and friends.
- Support the Sewing Program through the purchase of available items.
- Contact us to sponsor an event, volunteer, or form a partnership.